Arghhhhhh! For the second time in a matter of weeks I am teetering on the edge of missing a whole blog week! I admit, I have no one to blame but myself and as the hours of Friday fly by, I’m getting desperate!
So, while I spend the most part of my weekend frantically writing in an attempt to post two entries next week, I have decided to dazzle you all with some pictures and general randomness… Brace yourself! Here’s five life-changing facts!
1. I once had really bad hair. I have realised this after looking through my old travel blog (http://blog.travelpod.com/travel-blog/tennille/travel_2006/tpod.html)… hilarious! It was actually a very traumatic time in my life so let’s not discuss it any further.
2. Have you met my friend the awkward turtle? No, he’ s not upside down, he’s awkward! Sheesh!
3. I met a leprechaun last weekend… I was wearing a blonde wig at the time. Fascinating story, I know!
4. Ginger Dog likes scarves…
5. And, oh look, a snowboarding opossum!
Yay! Super exciting blog entry promised for next week!